Riley's blog

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday

The true story of Bun Bun


I didn't have Bun Bun always in fact, there was a time when Bun Bun wasn't even in my life. In those days I was sad and gloomy and I had nothing to do and I wanted a stuffed animal of my own, so that weekend my mom and my dad got me a bunny. We didn't know that the bunny had magical powers. At night, its eyes glow in the dark and I could see things a thousand miles away. When I told my mom and dad they didn't believe me, but on February 26, 2007 they discovered it because on that night the bunny showed its powers to everybody. It so happens that day happened to be my birthday, so every birthday I would get a present of seeing even more power in the bunny than before. Now it is the year 3007 and now I have kids but I never stop thinking about Bun Bun the magical bunny. THE END.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! I wish I had a magical bunny. I had a stuffed bunny named Pediddle when I was little, but she was just cuddly-- not magical!
Jennifer (Freya and Theo's Mom)